Saturday, May 17, 2008

Monogrammed Damask Beach/Tote bag



Aren't these the cutest little tote bags you have ever seen?!
My good friend, Carrie, found these at a store in Memphis, and I made her buy all the bags they had in the store because they were just too cute! Thank you Carrie!

These bags can be multi-functional--pool, beach, and shopping! I think the bag is really supposed to be a beach tote bag because it is water-resistant and made of a thin canvas-like material, but I am going to use mine as a purse too!

It's 12" x 11" x 3", so it's perfect for holding your magazines, book, or snacks to take to the pool!

The bags come in hot pink, lime, turquoise and can be monogrammed with a single initial or 3 letter monogram (first, LAST, middle).

I have a VERY limited supply of these bags and once they are gone, they're gone for good! So get your order in quickly!

Monogrammed Damask beach/tote bag: $18