Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your one stop shop!!

For those of you that are trying to think ahead to Christmas, I thought I would post lots of different gift ideas for you! I know this year I want to have my shopping done before December gets here! Please get your Christmas orders in early--I am going to be traveling in December and really pregnant by then, so I'll probably stop taking orders early in December!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these new linen hand towels. The lime green with the red is my new favorite color combo for Christmas! These make a perfect hostess gift, teacher gift, or even just something for yourself!


Monogrammed linergie bag--I use mine on every trip I go on--even if it's just hold my jewelry! Great gift for the person who has everything!


I have a very limited number of these frames left! But this frame looks so cute with a family Christmas picture or your child's picture with Santa! Holds a 4x6 picture. I can put a single letter or a three letter monogram on the button.

Christmas Frame: $16


Christmas Kitchen Towels
These are my favorite Christmas gift for teachers, coworkers, and friends!
Prices vary depending on designs $9-$11




Monogrammed Slippers $19


Monogrammed Pillowcases $18
Set of two--white or ivory
You can pick the thread color. Sorry this isn't a good picture of them, but they really look elegant and classic in person!

I couldn't leave out my best sellers--the tumblers and coffee mugs!! Great gift!!


Monogrammed Sports Bottle--$15


Christmas Hairbows $8
I made these last year for a craft fair so I have a very limited supply left, so let me know if you are interested in one of them. I won't be making any more of them once they are gone!


Toddler Hairbows $6 for 4 bows
I have a few more Christmas items to post in the coming weeks so check back often!