Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some of my newest orders

































This is a new cross applique that I have now! I can put either cross on a shirt or kitchen towel. I also just made the cutest matching mother/daughter cross shirts!

Here are some pictures of things I've been working on! Stay tuned for MORE pictures-I'm making new things everyday!


This is a new Thanksgiving kitchen towel I can make-$10.


Fun for a black and red kitchen!


Enclosure cards and business cards!

I actually made the baby and wedding closure cards back in the Spring out of necessity because of all the showers I was going to--I couldn't afford to buy $5 cards for each one, so I just attached one of these enclosure cards to the gift-cheap and adorable!
(Not sure why the chapter and verse are left off of this one card! Oops!)


I made these business cards for my best friend's mom who is selling her beautiful photographs and photo notecards (check her out kaykards.blogspot.com).


I've posted this bib and burp set before, but this time I made a matching nightlight! I just got this pink and brown gingham fabric!

This was for a baby whose mommy doesn't like pink, so she is decorating her nursery in pbkids yellow and black bedding! I like the uniqueness of it!