Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm back!

I am happy to announce that I am taking orders again! It took me a while to get into the groove of things as a new mother! Here are some of the things I've been working on the past week or two!

Kitchen towels:
This is a new kitchen towel I am doing. The fabric is sewn on a waffle weave towel. This one isn't monogrammed--if you are anything like me, I have TOO MUCH stuff in my house with our monogram on it (can't imagine why!) so these towels with add a punch of color to your kitchen. I am working on some more color schemes right now, so stay tuned! Email me if you have a particular color scheme you are looking for! I have a ton of fabrics!
Bibs:

I love these new fabric bibs I'm making! I've already made 6 of them for Luke! You can order these with or without a monogram. I can also make a matching burp cloth for the perfect set! And of course I can use any of my fabrics! These bibs are backed with a really soft minky dot fabric. The bibs pictures are smaller--perfect for babies 0-6 months! I also have another size that would be perfect for older babies and toddlers.



My friend, Carrie, sent me all of Colt's summer shorts for me to make matching shirts. He's going to be one good looking kid this summer! Here's what I came up with! (sorry for the terrible pictures! I was trying to get them taken while Luke was in his swing--and he hates being in his swing for very long!)